Thursday, October 14, 2010


The students are finishing classes this week, tomorrow is mother's day, this weekend is Lake of Stars and so it is only fitting that I take a few days vacation.

The three-day music festival has inspired me to take a week-long vacation at the beach. I have never been one to crave the beach for more than a few hours at a time but somehow Lake Malawi is much different.

I had taken an overnight trip to Cape Maclear a few weeks ago and I didn't realize how much I needed to relax until I actually got there. We went swimming and kayaking, relaxed on the beach, ate yummy food and explored the cliffside. I don't really have any plans for what I might do there but my room is booked and I will be on my own so I guess anything is possible (if my bank account allows it).

That being said, I will not be checking email or Facebook from this moment further. Until I return, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment